We are looking for state legislators to champion:
- curbing climate change while creating clean energy jobs, improving our energy efficiency and our renewable portfolio standards to create wind and solar jobs for all.
- prioritizing energy efficiency, wind, and solar jobs for areas that suffer disproportionately from air pollution, requiring a just transition plan from polluting jobs to clean energy jobs.
- creating accessibility of clean energy jobs for returning citizens and those across the state in economically challenged and disadvantaged communities across Illinois.
- prioritizing access to local, healthy food for the more than 500,000 people in Illinois who live in food scarce neighborhoods.
- emphasizing policy solutions of water justice for communities who suffer disproportionately from basement flooding and sewer backups.